Tired of jargon-filled, fluffy presentations with no actionable advice?Hiring David to speak will inspire and educate your team on the smart way to attack digital marketing.
Pre-Empting Common Roadblocks When Transitioning To Digital
In this presentation, David will share the most common challenges companies face when seeking to transform their business into a more sophisticated digital force, before their competitors race ahead online. The audience will walk away with the key to making intelligent decisions and managing risks that derail digital efforts in most underprepared companies.
Digital Strategy for the C-Suite: Demystifying Digital Marketing
As the leader of your organization, it isn’t and shouldn’t be your job to know the intricacies and technicalities of online marketing tactics and techniques, like running a Pay-Per-Click AdWords campaign. However, you should be able to lead and participate a digital marketing strategy.
In this presentation, David will teach this simplified process for business growth, goal attainment, and powerful marketing. The audience will walk away with the key to making smart decisions relative to their digital marketing with a reliable and transferable method.
Characteristics of a Successful Entrepreneur
In his first two years of college, David worked on 23 different jobs, internships, and projects. No, he wasn’t fired from any position, but he was eager to learn and grow.
David will share his self-leadership principles he’s learned that are vital to entrepreneurship and personal growth, including persistence, consistency, (dis)comfort, and vision.
About David J. Bradley, MBA
David Bradley is the CEO of Bbg, Inc., a digital strategy firm that helps companies find their customers online. As a consultant and author, Bradley works with B2B and B2C companies to strengthen existing digital efforts or transform a traditional business to incorporate digital.
In his best-selling book, Getting Digital Marketing Right, Bradley reveals his five-step process for building a digital strategy. In this book, Bradley challenges you to understand where your business is today, where it is going strategically, and how you can connect the dots to get there.
Bradley has also published more than 50 articles, been featured in a number of publications, and consistently writes on the topics of digital marketing and strategy. As a speaker, he focuses on delivering actionable insight, so the audience can begin generating more leads and cash in their business immediately from online activities. His approach to digital marketing is proactive and backed with data and intelligence at each step of the process. You’ll better understand your strategic position, ideal customers, and how the right digital activities can transform your business.
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Inc. Magazine & Cox Business – 2015 Business Pitch Competition
- North American Family Institute – Characteristics of a Young Entrepreneur
- Providence College – Lecture on Leadership Styles in Decision Making
- Rhode Island College – Self-Leadership and My Personal Journey
- Adolescent Community Experience RI – Becoming a Leader
- Providence College – Careers in Digital
- Pace University – MBA Program w/France’s EDHEC Business School, Digital Marketing Trends and Challenges
Here’s what others had to say about David:
- Advertising, Marketing, PR Association – The Three Most Common Roadblocks Of Successful Digital Transformation
- Various Rotary Clubs – Digital Transformation for Executives & Professionals
- Raising The Bar – Demystifying Digital Marketing
- WordPress RI Meetup – Pre-Empting Common Roadblocks When Transitioning To Digital
David is experienced speaking to targeted groups as few as 10 and conference halls of 400; from classrooms to banquet halls. He caters his presentations to his audience based on their interests, experience levels, and the intended outcomes.
“AMP-RI, Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations of Rhode Island, was fortunate to have David Bradley as a guest speaker to our organization. David gave a very comprehensive talk on how to approach digital marketing for any business strategically. His presentation detailed the steps necessary to ensure your buying process will provide the best results possible. David is an expert in this field and the content and presentation was highly relevant to our audience. The group was made up of marketing professionals, business owners, graphic designers, etc., who engaged David in a lively Q&A session.”Joyce Pucino
“I had the pleasure of having David guest lecture in my graduate course in Digital Marketing. Both the students and I found the content and discussion to be highly relevant and will enable my students to improve their ability to create a best practice focused Digital Strategy. I highly recommend David as a leading edge Digital expert and speaker.”Tony Branda
- Online marketing tactics are easy, but if you really want to move the needle in your business, you need a clear and comprehensive digital strategy.
- Your audience needs to wrap their head around the complex and ever-changing environment that is digital marketing so it can move from an expense into an investment.
- He’s a published author in an area many digital marketers miss, strategy.